About the Role
Spintex is looking for a talented and self-motivated individual to join our team as a research technician to support the scientific team in the research and development of protein fibre manufacturing processes.
Your job will be to provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively, as well as analysing and evaluating new material developments, while implementing and adhering to correct QMS procedures and guidelines.
At Spintex, you will gain a unique and fulfilling experience by developing and executing hands-on approaches to new material solutions in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Minimum education level of Bachelor's Degree or higher.
• Must have experience and know-how related to laboratory work in biological, chemical, material science or other relevant disciplines.
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team.
• Ability to quickly learn new skills and problem solve.
• Professional, detail-oriented, and excellent in time management.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and other standard software.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and remain flexible and open-minded.
• Awareness and willingness to follow strict confidentiality requirements.
About the Company
Founded in 2018 as a spinout from the University of Oxford, Spintex has consistently been pushing the boundaries of our bioinspired spinning and silk materials to provide much needed solution in sustainable and technical textiles. We aim to use our technology to revolutionise the manufacture of textiles for clothing, industry and medicine.